- It is important to take into account the constraints of referencing when developing the specifications of a website. Because, the longer you delay, the longer you delay, the more it becomes more complicated and the more human and financial resources become important.
- It is important to create a balance between designing a site for Internet users, and for search engines. That is to say, a trade-off between the beauty and the technology of the site.
- Carefully choose the keywords you want to rank for. It is a shame to see a site come up with a keyword that no one is entering.
- Aim far and do not forget the long tail (the keywords resulting from the content of the site, not defined beforehand, but highlighted by an optimization of the HTML, and of the design of the site).
- Take care of your titles, URL, visible text by inserting the relevant keywords.
- It is absolutely necessary that you give importance to your internal links and your backlinks (inbound links).
- Monitor your SEO closely to maintain your results, although good optimization is usually forever.
- Do not rely only on positioning, prefer an analysis of the traffic generated by search engines from a long-tail perspective.
- If necessary, do not hesitate to seek professional help.
- Do not cheat and avoid techniques prohibited by search engines. For lasting SEO, write quality content without over-optimizing it. Be honest !
- Just being online is not enough!
- Keep in your minds that:
Content is your capital, whether you are clothing stores, insurance brokers or banks.
Links are essential.
Optimizing your texts will give you better visibility!
And don’t forget to set up a daily watch on the world of search engines. These are organizations that evolve every day!
Good SEO everyone!